European Power Market Conference
Tuesday 17th January 2023, 14:00 onwards
Keep calm and carry on...
*Please note that registration has now closed for this event. The recordings and slide packs from the day will be made available on our client portal at a later date.
The UK says hello to the New Carolean Age whilst the politics of Europe shifts right and economies flirt with recession.
Decarbonisation has lodged in the middle classes, but is it being sacrificed as a result of controlling the costs of living?
Come and join the AFRY team, other investors and developers as we explore the implications for Europe's power markets.
- An exclusive free to attend, conference for AFRY's AIM Report clients
- Engaging discussion, enlightening presentations
- Meet the team 'behind the numbers'
- Connect with other investors and developers
- See a live demo of our BID3 model
- A chance to feedback on AFRY's content: analysis, scenarios, sensitivities, deliverables, quality
This event is exclusive to AFRY Independent Market Report clients. If you are interested in becoming a client and attending the event, please contact Angus Paxton.