Pan-European 2022 Q2 price projections and client-exclusive webinars
We have recently released AFRY’s 2022 Q2 Pan-European Price Projections incorporating the latest market developments.
Our first client-exclusive webinar provides an overview of our Q2 Energy Market Quarterly Analysis. We show:
- a brief overview of changes to our input assumptions;
- the overall generation capacity mix and generation volumes for Europe; and
- the price trends we see over the duration of the projections
In our second client-exclusive webinar, we explored decarbonisation targets and the EU ETS price projections. We discussed:
- our EU ETS price projections and the change from last quarter broken down by driver
- how our economy-wide decarbonisation target assumptions for Europe are constructed including the nuances around our net-zero definition
- the impact of the introduction of the maritime sector
- other changes we have made to our modelling of the EU ETS this quarter and a look at what policy changes may be in the pipeline
On 14th July, we provided an overview of our Q2 commodities and other modelling assumptions.
This covers oil, gas, coal, policy, economics, and technology costs, highlighting the main changes occurring in these markets.
On 26th July, we discussed how recent events shape the German energy policy. The webinar looked at the Easter Package, RePowerEU and the German gas supply situation.
We also presented our updated Q2 view on the long-term outlook and discussed the impact of these measures on our projections.
The slide pack and recording for the webinar are available in our Insights External link. - exclusive to AIM report clients.